Welcome to the hunt

....full option searching west & east... has begun....



Tuesday 16 March 2010

Goldheart Assembly

There are some songs that need to be listened to on repeat and for me Goldheart Assembly have one in King Of Rome. I have spent pretty much all weekend listening to this band and although this song is about Rome - for me it will always remind me of Barcelona (where I had it on repeat).
 
This band from London have great vocal harmonies and superb sound. King Of Rome is taken from their new album Wolves and Thieves on Fierce Panda Records.

This tune will be stuck in your head for a while and for me sounds like Edward Sharpe's album of last year.

No comments:

this 'ere blog...

All mp3s posted on this blog are for promotional use only. If you find something you like on this blog, please support the artist by buying their albums and/or merchandise, going to their gigs - If you are an artist, or a representative of an artist, and would like an mp3 removed, please contact me. Any comments, feedback, or music submissions can also be directed to the same e-mail address.