Welcome to the hunt

....full option searching west & east... has begun....



Sunday 21 March 2010

Black Sands



I have to say when I heard Bonobo had a new record I wasn't too excited. I used to love Ninja Tune and anything that was put out by Bonobo was amazing. Take Flutter below - for me this is simply a great track that transports you off to Summer in a flash:


I was really disappointed with a Bonobo gig a couple of years ago and I had pretty much forgotten about them until now... Black Sands is a stunning album in digital single's track world where the value of albums doesn't seem to be important anymore. Its combines Brazilian beats, bosa nova bass-lines and dream like vocals to create a record that will lift your mood in an instant and remove you from that mundane bus journey home.

I haven't been as impressed on the first listen of an album for a while & ok it might not be everyones cup of Darjeeling but by god it deserves some attention. The full album minimix is below for a listen and download:

Bonobo 'Black Sands' Album Mini Mix by Ninja Tune

No comments:

this 'ere blog...

All mp3s posted on this blog are for promotional use only. If you find something you like on this blog, please support the artist by buying their albums and/or merchandise, going to their gigs - If you are an artist, or a representative of an artist, and would like an mp3 removed, please contact me. Any comments, feedback, or music submissions can also be directed to the same e-mail address.